Sunday, September 18, 2011

What Reading Means to Me

What does reading mean to me? Sure, it keeps me entertained, but honestly, it does more than that. Reading brings comfort. Whenever I'm nervous, depressed, or lonely, all I have to do is pick up a book, and viola! I'm happy. Not every book does that for me, which brings me to my next point: what are my favorite books? The type of book that keeps me most entertained is YA fiction. Don't ask me why, but I've always gone back to YA fiction. I'll dab a bit into adult fiction, but mostly it bores me. I do enjoy realistic fiction, but I absolutely love fantasy.

I'm going to be blogging about daily life. And what does daily life include? Hm... books. And other things, but mostly books. I hope you guys are as excited as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment